The baby play mat for kids microfiber flannel fleece and foam mat with non-slip back safari animals letters & numbers for toddlers boys and girls by hey. Play. Provides a safe and soft place for babies and children to play and learn. The cushioned mat protects against hard falls during crawling and walking and is a great learning tool for recognizing colors safari animals letters and numbers. It easily rolls up so can be taken and used anywhere. Features
- Easy storage and transport
- Top of mat is made of a microfiber flannel fleece and back is made of a non-woven felt with pvc dots for a non-slip surface with foam inside
- Scene includes different safari animals such lions elephants giraffes zebras all 26 letters of the alphabet and numbers 12-1 all nestles in different depictions of nature
Soft Floor Surface for Babies & Toddlers
- To clean use a damp cloth
Bright & Colorful Learning & Playing Scene
- Infants and children play on the floor as they learn to crawl and walk and this mat provides a soft floor surface for them to play and learn. The cushioned mat with foam inside protects against hard falls during crawling and walking and is always a nice spot for nap time.
Works On All Floor Surfaces
- The mat is bright colorful and vibrant and kids of all ages will enjoy the airport scene as they learn to recognize colors and parts of a train and nature. They can play with other toys in tandem as they interact with the different animals letters of the alphabet and numbers 1 through 10 on the stylish mat.
- The versatility of this mat means it will work on all hardwood floors tiles and carpets and will stay in place with the non-slip backing. You can